9 posts / 0 new
Last post
hwy1cat36's picture
hwy1cat36
1999 C36 MKII Owners Manual

Does anyone know where I can get a owners manual for boat, a 1999 C36 MKii?

Thanks

Gary

Gary Johnson
1999 Cat 36 mkii, M35C
​Hull # 1755, Fin Keel
Homeport: Long Beach, California

TomSoko's picture
TomSoko

Gary,
By joining C36/375IA (for three years), you will be sent a free CD which includes 40+ manuals (plus a whole bunch more), including the owners manuals for both the MkI and MkII. Hope this helps.

hwy1cat36's picture
hwy1cat36

Thank you Tom.  That is now on my to do list this morning.

Edit:  
Done, and after two years of ownership, I'm looking forward to reading an owners manual.  Without one I have been using the search and seek along with the trial and error methods with varying degrees of success.

Gary

Channel Islander's picture
Channel Islander

The owners manuals are available to Association Members at ​https://www.catalina36.org/members/technical/manuals/c36-manuals .

hwy1cat36's picture
hwy1cat36

Thanks for the link Capt. Nick, now I am able to navigate to the location for the manual but I can not open the pdf file.  Not sure if it is my Mac operating system or the internet speed.  But I would like to clarify what another member mentioned to me which is now that I have joined for 3 years will I receive a CD with those files on it?

When I tried to download the file I received an error message stating that I do not have permission to download the file.

Thank you,

Gary

GaryB's picture
GaryB

Yes to your question on the CD. Looking at your recent order it is processing this sometimes takes a bit of time for the ships store depending on availability of the CD and the member who volunteers to officiate. You should receive one shortly.

Channel Islander's picture
Channel Islander

Hi Gary,

As Gary B said your CD is on its way. The PDF of the manual is quite large: 38Mb -- so if you have a slow connection it will take a while to download.

hwy1cat36's picture
hwy1cat36

Thanks. 

knotdoneyet

I have a Mac running Yosemite, it opens the PDF manuals.