So, motoring back from a great weekend a few days ago and our Universal M25xp starts overheating. I first noticed white smoke coming out of exhaust and looked down to see temp gauge at 160 degrees. Our engine never moves off 150 no matter the load. Pulled some seaweed out of strainer and off we went... only to start overheating again. I rolled back to 1500 rpm's and could somewhat keep the heat down as we limped back to our harbor. I check for any leaks at engine (none), checked impellor, checked exhaust/muffler for any restriction (didn't check elbow)...etc. Nothing. Went back and checked the strainer and ofund another strand of seaweed. Hmmmm. Started the engine up and motored for 1 hour at 2200 rpm's. Overheating solved. 45 minutes into running the engine my wife signals up... no hot water, it was lukewarm at best. I'm guessing the overheating is related to no hot water but the above scenario doesn't make sense to me. Thoughts?