I have some difficult time figuring out head and sink. In my C36 mkII there is two valves in the toilet and the shower pump in the toilet bildge
1) The one described in the manual as THRU HULL VALVE FOR SINK DRAIN has plate SHOWER SLUMP and I am able to push it 180 degrees
2) The one described in the manual as THRU HULL FOR SHOWER DRAIN has no plate and has hose connected to some water pump just by the valve and I am able to push it 90 degrees
In the saloon there is valve for the macerator pump. What is interesting I found out the 3 way switch near macerator pump. When on the main panel macerator pump is turned on and the switch is turned left, then macerator pump works, when the switch is in the middle nothing is working and when switch is on the right then previously mentioned pump in the toilet is working.
1) What can be this pump in the toilet function?
2) I cannot hand pump the water into the JABSCO head -both of settings works as pumping out, can be this gasket problem?
3) The sink has some water/fluid in it which doesn't want to drain -how to let it drain?
Any help appreciated